Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's you and me against the world.

I know I haven't been here regularly. I'm just so lazy and tired whenever I'm back from school which would be around 9om/10pm. I had been staying back to study and that's good 'cause I get to finish my homework and revise for the other subjects. Brilliant isn't it? I've decided the polytechnic of my choice. What I really like about NYP is that it's so effing near to my home and I could wake up later for class. But I really like TP which is far from my home, very. I'm really determined to take the Diploma in Apparel Design & Merchandising. It's superbly interesting and the facilities there is good! Oh freak, O's first. I've to study doubly hard to bring my L1R4 from 31 to <15. Shoots. :x

Alright, I guess no one would even be reading this. Oh well, I gotta go for my piano class now. See you guys around.

XO.
Jazreel.

No comments: