Sunday, November 23, 2008

Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.

Yesterday:

B and I planned to have lunch at Ikea but it was packed. So, we left and head to Queensway. Went to Borders to read some books while waiting for Kok Ping, Bai Yong and Zuo Kuan to come. Oh, I was chatting to B while wearing my slippers. I wasn't paying attention to my slippers and I wore it the wrong side. OMG. B laughed so loud that the people around saw me with my slippers worn wrongly. That's embarrassing. They had ice cream and we left for Marina Square. They ate at Subway while B and I went to exchange a shirt. Met Laura, Sera, Rina and Weijie!!!!! :) Went home soon after. 

Today:

B and I went to Jurong Swimming Complex today. I had fun! :) Met Shanice there too. Went to KFC to eat then went home. Was supposed to accompany B to pierce ears but I had to be home early. I slept for the whole ride back again. So nice sleeppppppppppppppppp.

I guess I better go now.
Tuition with Ham at 10.30am tmr.
Maths & Science. :O

Night (you),
Jazreel.

No comments: