Friday, November 14, 2008

Rash rash go away, don't ever come back another day.

Hey'll. I just webby-ed with baby & he has gone to bed. They have some addidas bball challenge thing coming up tmr. So yeah, I'm not tired. Alright, let's talk about today. I was supposed to catch Madagascar 2 today with Ham, Edwayne & some others but I gave it a miss. I was too sleepy and the rash was still itchy. & at about 2+, Ham said she was gonna come over. We had lunch and a little bit of tv. Then, off to hub to meet B while she and some others are gonna send Edwayne off to Germany. Bon Voyage mate!! Anyways, since Veron rushed me so badly, I was early for the first time and so I had to wait for B and Kok Ping. Met Darryl, Zuokuan and Baiyong at Toa Payoh then off to town to shop shop shop. Yeah so blah got his blah blah blah...etc. Had Mac for dinner and walked around again. Took 2 buses home later. I better catch some sleep, my eyebags are huge, dark and swollen. :O

Night world,
Jazreel.

No comments: