Monday, November 10, 2008

My childhood dream will lay on ice.







Hello there, went skating with Joanne at Kallang Theatre earlier. Met B at Clarke Quay and Joanne tagged along as her friends she was supposed to meet were gonna watch HSM3 and she didn't wanna watch, so yeah. Had Kimchi Soup and it was freaking sour and spicy. Walked along the river and Joanne left soon after. B and I were roaming aimlessly and we ended up taking a shuttle bus down to City Hall Mrt and I brought him to the place where Ham & I discover the most delicious chicken pie ever. Headed to Funan and settled down at Mac. & wow, the service at the mac there power kay. Superb!! Then took a train and bus home. 

I had so much fun skating and chatting with Joanne. I really love the ice and wanna take up figure skating ever since young. My dream!!! But but but, O's next year liaozzzzzzz. I won't have time, must mug. So for now, it's just a fantasy. :( & yay, I didn't fall & can skate backwards!!! Woohoo! Fun fun fun. <<<<3333

Jazreel.

No comments: