Sunday, November 16, 2008

Everyday is so wonderful, I can breathe, just breathe.





Sup sup sup hommes. Baby and I headed to town at noon and Veron joined us too. :) I'm so happy today!!! Hehee. Ham & I felt so rich today. Both of us bought Amanda's gift, a bikini and 2 dresses each. Poor B, he had to wait for us while we were shopping for stuffs. After everything, we decided to hate to Mac to rest. & oh gosh, I felt so broke already. Luckily, I still have $$$ for Amanda's beach-wind-breeze birthday picnic tmr. I believe we're gonna have the time of our lives tmr!! :D So since it was still early, B and I took a bus down to the park and stroll. :) Went home after that and had dinner. Bathed and webby with Baby again. Today is sucha happy day for me. Tmr will be better. :D Hahaahahahaha.

It's 2.47am.
Gonna ZzZzZzZz...
Night/Morning world,
Jazreel. 

No comments: