Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wasted.

I should have just slept in and miss school today. So many people were absent and school was no fun anymore just like any other boring day. :( Ms Tan and Mr Song weren't here which meant that half the entire day would be wasted, including Chinese lesson. Omfg, Ren Jing really hopeless already. If she's gonna teach my class next year again, we might as well make every of her lesson as free period and mug another subject. Wei Qing, Hilary, Laura & I went to Kallang with Mr TanKH after school to get our bottles for our product.

In the car:

Wei Qing hits her phone a few times.

Mr Tan: Omg, why do you keep hitting your phone?

Wei Qing: I don't know la. (Hits some more) My phone got problem! Omg, how come suddenly got 3 messages????

Mr Tan: Why cannot? You HOT what.

Wth, damn funny laaaaaa. Lol. Oh shoots, I gotta go design the label and I don't know how. Tmd.

Jazreel.

No comments: