Monday, October 20, 2008

Plastic Hearts.

Hi people. I know my blog's private now and very inconvenient. I'm left with no choice uh. That bloody SPAMMER (Fuck off) keep spamming for some fucked up reason. Seriously got no life. Let's talk about today. The start of the day was already horrendous. It was raining but stopped during Chinese lesson. Ohmy, JALA was falling asleep again. Shitzzzzzzzz. During Geog class...heh heh.
:D Some people keep teasing laaaa. Hor, Amanda? Angeline? Laura? :$ Mr Tan has got serious issues with my team. Uh-oh, the competition is Friday seyh. He took my phone and Joelle's ez-link. For the next 2 lessons (CME & art), I was ignorant to my surroundings=sleeping. I might as well just stay at home and sleep right? Got held back for the Chem Com then went for lunch with Rina, Sheila, Amanda & Laura. Most of us were restless because some people not in school uh. Naiyong & ZiKeeerrrr. Hawhaw. Roy just went to sleep, so early again!!! Nevermind, I shall go to bed tooooooooooooooos.

I'll dream a dream.

Jazreel

No comments: