Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's a small world for you.

Halloween is coming yo.
Girls, if you're reading, we needa rack our brains to make this party an eventful one.
My mum will be sparing some cash for food and the bbq pit, so no worries about that.
Hopefully, we can print invitations in school to save some papers and ink.
& leave a message if you're sleeping over. (:
PLANS PLANS PLANS!!!

Not bright and early when I woke up, I betcha the city is still asleep. But that doesn't really make sense since this island that we live in is so vibrant.

Dragged myself to the toilet to wash up. Then the sudden thought of last night's plan rushed me like a mad cow. I did everything so fast that I forgot to zip my skirt. OPPS! :O Luckily, Yati spotted it seyh. I can't imagine exposing myself on the bus. Shoots!

Oh yes, by the time I met Roy for breafast, my lids weighed a ton. I was too tired to even makan. Roy ended eating alone.

Sorry!!! :(

Guess what? We were almost late for school. Mr Ong was already giving his usual lectures when we arrived at the school gate.

New rule implemented: 1 hour of detention for being late.

What the f.uck? Would 1 hour make you less lethargic in the morn? *Faints.

School was horrendous. Miss Tan left class for only 15 mins and the class, supposingly to be sweet little angels reading a book quietly while waiting turn to be a wild deranged bunch of mentally unfit animals that would upset the amazon if left uncaged. Especially that bloody rodent. Oh my tian ahh!!!

Had lunch with Joey, Veron, Weijie, Laura & Hung @ subway. Then left for dental. I'm all prepared for Halloween with my glow-in-the-dark bracesssss!!! Wooooohooo.

After dental, headed to Sheng Siong with my Mum to get ingredients for tonight.

Came home and slept all the way...

Jazreel.

No comments: