Thursday, October 30, 2008

Budgets.

Usual breakfast plan with Roy this morn. School wasn't that bad today, except for the fact that Angeline missed school. Hist, Physics, Chinese and Geog. All class with the girls. Li Laoshi was so entertaining during Chinese. Those with a sense of laughter laughed till our sides hurt. Eww my gawd, Weekiat made himself look like he was steaming when the topic about sex was being brought up. Seriously, prolly he's like this 'cause some of his essential needs hasn't been met. *Goosebumps.

Headed for hub's foodcourt for lunch. Amanda is so sweet. She peeled prawns for me leehhhhs. Tell me you're jealous. Awww. Some embarrasing moments. We went to every skin care shop try out the nail polishes. One shop to recommend is THEFACESHOP. They have a wide range of nail polishes & the best part is that they have testers and nail polish removers. Commendable. I bought a nail buffer from THE BODY SHOP. It's really a cheap-and-good product & a necessity for most girls. Brilliant.

On the day I die, my soul will come for you. for you.


Jazreel.

No comments: