Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rain is falling down on the sidewalk.


übermensch.


'Owaya warrld!

The weirdest things that you could ever imagine took place recently, today. I had such a weird weird weird weird weird dream last night, not gonna go into details. Woke up and headed for tuition. Miss Toh had injured her wrist during some student teacher soccer game. She was only in the game for 5 mins and she left, injured. Obviously her arm was bandaged and according to her, that part was itching. She used all kinds of weird stuff to relieve the itchy-ness. First, her red pen and the cap got stuck, so she had to dig it out. Then, a long ruler, fork, spoon and a cane.
Went for lunch with mum and bro. I had chicken rice and apparently, the chicken was half-cooked. Meaning it was half-raw la. Urgh! Laura called. She told me something I wasn't expecting. 4 weird things happened in a day.
Weird!

P.S. I know it's weird for me to complain about weird things-the 5th.

Weirdo ♥ Weirdo.

Jazreel.

No comments: