Thursday, August 14, 2008

Never enough.

Raaaaahhh!

School was a blast today. Played volleyball during pe and I got hit in the face. Damn. Laura injured her back again and bought ice to lessen the pain. I helped her to apply the cream and massage it for her. That cream smells man. Eeyer. But anyway, I'm so nice. Heh. Slept in the canteen while Veron was doing her work when the girls were away. Chit-chatted with her and Weijie for close to 2 hours. Came home then headed for the shower. While I was on the bus, this old lady was getting off and the ignorant female bus driver shut the door and it hit the old lady's ass, pushing her forward and she almost fell. Wth, I swear it was damn bad la. Look how evil bus drivers has become; terrible. I'm famished, really.

I'm never good,
never good enough for someone like you.

Jazreel.

No comments: