Monday, August 11, 2008

Let's go to the slum, where killers get hung.

oHola Shorty.

And so, as you can see I was really sad yesterday. It was a really bad day for me. *sighs... Met up with Veron at town today to have some girlfriend shopping kind of thing. It made me feel a little better because it distracted me for a moment. Now, it's back, it's back, it's back. Someone, save me? Bought a pair of gladiators and a watch. Saw lotsa ex-peirceans. Took some pics but apparently, I can't upload them due to some internal error by blogger. Somehow, I'm in no mood to blog. Just wanna lay down and watch the world go by...

Smells like florist shops and diesel fumes,
old clothes and torn fabric,
drunken guards and the ends of cigarettes on pavement,
with love and abandonment and ashes you walk on.

Jazreel.

No comments: