Saturday, August 23, 2008

Honey, you rock.

Headed down to hub to meet Laura then Louis and Veron at Wisma. While Louis went to Hardrock to meet his friend. Saw Royson, Hung, Bai Yong, Lowell and "Rodent". Went to borders to look around then sent Laura to the bus stop. Had mac for dinner then walked around. Met Louis then dwon to Bugis. Chilled at Om later. Decided to go Mustafa. On the way, we saw this dead mouse and the guys took a picture of it, evil. Rae, Irfan and Louis left for home. Fai, Bonn, Dan and I made our way to Mustafa. I was picked-pocket soon after but luckily, I've got spare. So ya, don't expect to be calling me or texting me for the next few days. ): Dammit, really. I only want my sim back. Went home soon after around 6 plus in the morn. Slept till now. I'm in no mood to blog. Bye.

Love,
Jazreel.

No comments: