Saturday, August 16, 2008

Crush.

Mac-ed yesterday with Weijie and Veron. Home, changed then usual. Met Veron then to haji. JL came kinda late. Watched vids and stuff. I bought a top and a clutch. Had dinner then back to haji. JL was supposed to get our asses off to Pulau Ubin but apparently, they took the wrong bus and ended up at Pasir Ris, stucked and couldn't get home. Woke up this morn and met with the girlies for the CTI concert. Didn't really enjoy. It's just like an encore of what they performed at school. Went to Lau Pa Sat with Veron for dinner. We had beef noodles, fish soup and "susu". The food there power yo. But the "susu" was damn hard to suck. Fyi. it's some kind of shell fish and it's super hard to get the flesh out. We sat there like morons for 1.5 hours trying to figure how to get the flesh out. In the end, we decided to take away the "susu" 'cause we're so sick and tired of forcing the flesh out. Called JL and stuff. Veron asked me to ask them something. Veron :" Oh, ask Fai they all if they want susu?" Susu in malay means milk. I kept laughing. It was damn hilarous. Imagine I did asked them, they must be like wth and thinking of milk as in breast-milk. Rofl. Headed for Bugis, went to Penisular on the way. Bought 2 bottoms. Met up with Derick at BK. F called me and I couldn't really hear him clearly, he sounded quite angry for some reason. He doesn't wanna tell me. Boy, tell me what's wrong, will you?

Do you ever think when we're all alone,
all that we could be, where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?
Do you catch a breathe when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I'm trying to walk away,
but I know this crush ain't going away...

No comments: