Thursday, July 31, 2008

Like a high maintenance chick missin' her diamonds.



Yo. I'm so pissed and irritated today. First, Mr Song confiscates my ez-link because I don't have enough of his worksheets in the file. You bloooooooody bitchy nutz, you suck. Anyway, I'm alr failing, I'll be the best of the worst in your class, you dumb shit. Second, I got hit by a gawd damn ball by P. That ass didn't even apologise, shitty. Third, didn't study for geog retest then had Mdm Gay nagging into my ears. EFFFFFFF it. Forth, because my ez-link was confiscated, I can't get home 'cause I had no coins. Had to borrow from lower sec (how embarrassing). Now, I'm home. Piano lessons later, didn't practice. Aiyer, who cares. Gotta search for the damn physics worksheets and study for geog. Don't feel like doing any of those shit but I need my ez-link. Gawd, damn it. The worst thing is, August is here. The worst month in my entire life, can't go out late anymore. The hungry ghost festival, my parents are just so superstitious. Damn it, again. I know I'm super irritating so I'm gonna go now. Anyway, he just texted me so it's okay. Not that irritated alr. 55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555.

Love this irritated piece of cow dung-shit,
Jazreel.



No comments: