Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lost.







Hello there, sweetheart.
Didn't felt like blogging but anyway...
On friday,
headed home early but no one was home and I didn't had the key.
Sat by the pool with my ear piece.
After 2 hours, mum came home.
So, bathed & get ready.
Met D & Lehleh at bugis.
Shopped around then F, D & B came.
B tagged along with us while F waited for his friend.
Head to going om then left around 11.
I know, early.
Yesterday,
Family day... Not much fun.
Went late for duty, who cares la.
Had mee goreng w V near her booth.
Waited for hours for gaylies to come.
Only D & L came. *sighs...
It rained heavily when L, D, V & I decided to head to om.
Had early dinner at kampong glam cafe.
The food is superb kay.
Then slacked at om with the gaylies.
Headed for home while the rest went D's chalet.
Saw Sydney on the train and at sch before that.
I still rmb the incident at sch, super funny la...
Awww, no more late nights 'til better behaviour.
Sighs and more sighs.
I'm so sad & extremely confused about what's going on around lately.
Had thinking about lots of stuff...
Had tuition today.
Then came home and slept 'til 8 then dinner.
Watched tv and here I am.
Blogging about my miserable yet exciting life.
One word-contradicting.
Signing off here now.
Watching you at a distance with my heavy heart.
You remind me of our sweet innocent past.
Now at this point, it seems clearer.
I love you but you hate me.
It makes me wonder, what can I do to have you by my side.
It's just a wish, honey.
I love you so much.
Yours truly,
Jazreel.



No comments: