Monday, June 30, 2008

Skeleton in closet.


Yoyo readers! It's scorchingly sunny today. School ended at 2.15pm. Then had cca. I can't believe Laura Lim Minn sabo-ed me during com. hist lesson. I had to actually sit with a guy that hated me since 041106. Almost 2 years okay?! I was like what the fuck!!! Of all people in class, why me? Because LLM said so? Please, Ms Wong, tell me what's going thru' your mind when you made that decision. During cca, helped C to keep his watch, then bloody hell? Got accused for something I hadn't done. Played floorball, & Quek hit my nose with the floor ball stick. Awfully painful okay!! Bus-ed home after that, alone.
JCSY, I'm sorry.
Forgive me, dude.
I don't think that a relationship b/w us would ever work out k?
We're always pissing each other in ways.
Friends or Bickering buddies is what it'll be.
Today, tomorrow or yesterday.
Forever.
Lw.
Why wouldn't you let it go?
What's wrong?
It's been 2 years till the day.
Hatred never mattered that much, 'til now.
So much unspoken.
I'll try stop dreaming and wondering.
I promise I won't look back.
*pinkie.
XOXO,
Phat.

No comments: